Who's destroying their shit hole and loving it?!

I recently developed a fetish and addiction to anal stretching even though I am a straight man. Every day I stretch and stretch to be able to take WIDER & BIGGER TOYS ( have 12 including a speculum rn )

Who else is destroying their anus and ABSOLUTELY LOVING IT!!! I want to be committed and do this every single day (school, work, food, meetings, & life ultimately get in the way) but I want my ASSHOLE WRECKED!

I don't care if I'm old one day and anal incontienent. Im stretching my tight ass out of pleasure and It feels so good ( even though I'm straight)

Does anyone else share this passion and loving it? Im starting to ride my Doc Johnson Intimidator every day before and after work and weekends Im dedicating it to sexual pleasure!!!

Id love to hear from you on reddit! I want a extremely loose asshole, going up lengths and toys feels AMAZING. BIGGER IS BETTER WHEN IT COMES TO ANAL AND DOING IT PROPERLY!!!

Ive been a straight man all my life, but finally moving out and about from my parents feels so good because I can freely accept my sexuality and wishes. Anyone feel like this?



Submitted February 06, 2020 at 11:02PM

I recently developed a fetish and addiction to anal stretching even though I am a straight man. Every day I stretch and stretch to be able to take WIDER & BIGGER TOYS ( have 12 including a speculum rn )Who else is destroying their anus and ABSOLUTELY LOVING IT!!! I want to be committed and do this every single day (school, work, food, meetings, & life ultimately get in the way) but I want my ASSHOLE WRECKED!I don't care if I'm old one day and anal incontienent. Im stretching my tight ass out of pleasure and It feels so good ( even though I'm straight)Does anyone else share this passion and loving it? Im starting to ride my Doc Johnson Intimidator every day before and after work and weekends Im dedicating it to sexual pleasure!!!Id love to hear from you on reddit! I want a extremely loose asshole, going up lengths and toys feels AMAZING. BIGGER IS BETTER WHEN IT COMES TO ANAL AND DOING IT PROPERLY!!!Ive been a straight man all my life, but finally moving out and about from my parents feels so good because I can freely accept my sexuality and wishes. Anyone feel like this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.