I can reach "orgasm", but it doesn't feel good! (M21)

For backstory, I began masturbating at an early age, and always thoroughly enjoyed it, but around age 16 the intensity of my orgasms and just general the masturbation sensation started to deplete very fast until I basically feel no pleasure whatsoever from masturbation or orgasm. It's so frustrating. The only sensation I really feel is the primal desire to go faster and to finish when I'm nearing "orgasm". Then when I ejaculate I feel nothing.

I have tried going 6 months without masturbating, I've tried fleshlights, and still there's almost no sensation whatsoever.

Around the time my sensation started to dwindle I had some very negative experiences regarding which could potentially be a factor, but now I feel I have overcome most of my mental blocks regarding sex.

I have lived with depression many years before the onset of my loss of pleasure, and have lived with it since, although in the last two years I feel I have overcome my depression thanks to a change in lifestyle and antidepressants. To be clear, I only started antidepressants many years after I lost sensation.

I've been to the doctors about it but they have no idea.

Any men had a similar experience?



Submitted February 06, 2020 at 11:04PM

For backstory, I began masturbating at an early age, and always thoroughly enjoyed it, but around age 16 the intensity of my orgasms and just general the masturbation sensation started to deplete very fast until I basically feel no pleasure whatsoever from masturbation or orgasm. It's so frustrating. The only sensation I really feel is the primal desire to go faster and to finish when I'm nearing "orgasm". Then when I ejaculate I feel nothing.I have tried going 6 months without masturbating, I've tried fleshlights, and still there's almost no sensation whatsoever.Around the time my sensation started to dwindle I had some very negative experiences regarding which could potentially be a factor, but now I feel I have overcome most of my mental blocks regarding sex.I have lived with depression many years before the onset of my loss of pleasure, and have lived with it since, although in the last two years I feel I have overcome my depression thanks to a change in lifestyle and antidepressants. To be clear, I only started antidepressants many years after I lost sensation.I've been to the doctors about it but they have no idea.Any men had a similar experience?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.