/u/Jumpyropes on Kinda confused about my sexuality? (TW: sex/genital mention)

Mainly, you don't have to decide if you fit under the scope of asexuality if you'd rather not put a label on your identity. But if you want to find a community that you can fit in and feel normal with, of course you can identify as asexual if you want! I think not being sexually attracted to anyone is mainly the big thing about being ace. Plenty of ace people still have sex and can enjoy it, and plenty of ace people masturbate.

Basically, you can fit in just fine here if you want to, and it's all up to you how you want to identify.





February 06, 2020 at 11:57PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.