Is my fiancées comment about sex in high heels correct? Highly curious as it’s both hot and frustrating.

Long story short, I have a bit of a high heel kink.

My fiancée used to go out clubbing a lot in her late teens / early twenties and said she used to keep her heels on more often than not to fuck hookups or guys she was seeing casually.

She said she loved it and it made her feel hot but it tended to make guys come too quickly. She also said that most girls who went out partying wearing them did the same if they hooked up. Is this true or is she just trying to tease me?

She currently won’t wear them to fuck ms but loves wearing trashy lingerie and having ms watch her masturbate. Confusing girl.



Submitted February 06, 2020 at 10:50PM

Long story short, I have a bit of a high heel kink.My fiancée used to go out clubbing a lot in her late teens / early twenties and said she used to keep her heels on more often than not to fuck hookups or guys she was seeing casually.She said she loved it and it made her feel hot but it tended to make guys come too quickly. She also said that most girls who went out partying wearing them did the same if they hooked up. Is this true or is she just trying to tease me?She currently won’t wear them to fuck ms but loves wearing trashy lingerie and having ms watch her masturbate. Confusing girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.