Giggle Fits During/After Sex. Funny story and discussion - do you get giggly when horny?

So my husband can get a bit giggly when he's horny. Normally I'm very sub, and he is Dom, but we are both a little Switch at times, which is fine because it keeps things interesting and we give each other ideas by trying different things.

Anyway, last night we were both really ready to go, so I'm trying to be Dom which I admit I feel a little awkward with as he can't quite take me seriously. Case in point last night, I can't quite remember exactly what it is that set him off but as I started to be Dominant he broke down into fits of giggles. I mean full on, barely breathing, laughing so hard it hurts...for 10 straight minutes. Every time he started to calm down I'd get ready to go again then he went off giggling again!

It was a little awkward but I decided just to laugh at his giggling, I mean if you can't laugh in bed with your lover of nearly 10 years then what are you even doing together right?

Not letting him get away with it, but I thought you all may get a laugh out of it.

My husband also gets SUPER ticklish, and I tend to get a bit of the giggles with him after we finish when I'm overflowing with endorphins.

Do any of you get giggles when horny?



Submitted February 06, 2020 at 11:34PM

So my husband can get a bit giggly when he's horny. Normally I'm very sub, and he is Dom, but we are both a little Switch at times, which is fine because it keeps things interesting and we give each other ideas by trying different things.Anyway, last night we were both really ready to go, so I'm trying to be Dom which I admit I feel a little awkward with as he can't quite take me seriously. Case in point last night, I can't quite remember exactly what it is that set him off but as I started to be Dominant he broke down into fits of giggles. I mean full on, barely breathing, laughing so hard it hurts...for 10 straight minutes. Every time he started to calm down I'd get ready to go again then he went off giggling again!It was a little awkward but I decided just to laugh at his giggling, I mean if you can't laugh in bed with your lover of nearly 10 years then what are you even doing together right?Not letting him get away with it, but I thought you all may get a laugh out of it.My husband also gets SUPER ticklish, and I tend to get a bit of the giggles with him after we finish when I'm overflowing with endorphins.Do any of you get giggles when horny?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.