What is the hottest thing that I can text to my husband mid day?

I am home waiting for him and I want him to suffer at work while he has to wait to come home to me... but i am horrible at this type of thing

What is one thing I can text him to catch him off guard while make him... hard



Submitted February 27, 2020 at 11:13PM

I am home waiting for him and I want him to suffer at work while he has to wait to come home to me... but i am horrible at this type of thingWhat is one thing I can text him to catch him off guard while make him... hard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.