Opinions - Fwb kissing in public?

Pretty self explanatory, what are peoples opinions on kissing FWB in public? For example your out having a beer together.

I have been doing this because we're out and I'm sexually attracted to him, but I have no feels and want to keep it that way for him, just wondering if this is weird.

:)



Submitted February 27, 2020 at 11:10PM

Pretty self explanatory, what are peoples opinions on kissing FWB in public? For example your out having a beer together.I have been doing this because we're out and I'm sexually attracted to him, but I have no feels and want to keep it that way for him, just wondering if this is weird.:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.