Need a guys perspective (but girls’ opinions welcome too)

My friend I’ve liked for a while asked me to get lunch Friday and his bdays this weekend too, so I thought I’d make a gesture of buying him lunch for his bday. We did meet on a dating app like 2 years ago, but it just has never gone anywhere.

I don’t know whether this is actually going to be perceived as a gesture of affection or not.

Any advice?



Submitted February 27, 2020 at 11:57PM

My friend I’ve liked for a while asked me to get lunch Friday and his bdays this weekend too, so I thought I’d make a gesture of buying him lunch for his bday. We did meet on a dating app like 2 years ago, but it just has never gone anywhere.I don’t know whether this is actually going to be perceived as a gesture of affection or not.Any advice?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.