What are your thoughts on dating an older woman?

As a 28y/o woman, I'm curious. Younger guys have lately been attracted to me but I've always had a bit of a psychological hurdle about dating with an age gap when I'm the older one. Guess I was conditioned to believe the woman should be younger.

Have you dated older women? What do you think are the pros & cons?



Submitted February 04, 2020 at 11:57PM

As a 28y/o woman, I'm curious. Younger guys have lately been attracted to me but I've always had a bit of a psychological hurdle about dating with an age gap when I'm the older one. Guess I was conditioned to believe the woman should be younger.Have you dated older women? What do you think are the pros & cons?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.