Girl I have a crush on, who is always nice to me and easy to talk to in person, is very hard to get a hold of by phone

So I’ve had a crush on this girl for over a year now, we’ve exchanged numbers, and is always friendly and nice to talk to in person, but is very hard to get a hold of by phone, to which I’ve had a mutual friend explain that she can be very distant and hard to hear back from. I already messaged her asking if she would be free this Sunday, but I’m not sure what else I can do besides call her which I’m not at all comfortable with.

All I know is last time we hung out, with two of her friend and two of my friends, drinking beers around a fire, we had great conversation, sharing music, and she was touching my arm, my face, and my hair, and we parted with a hug, I really just want to experience that again in a one on one setting, over some beer, and karaoke too.



Submitted February 04, 2020 at 11:44PM

So I’ve had a crush on this girl for over a year now, we’ve exchanged numbers, and is always friendly and nice to talk to in person, but is very hard to get a hold of by phone, to which I’ve had a mutual friend explain that she can be very distant and hard to hear back from. I already messaged her asking if she would be free this Sunday, but I’m not sure what else I can do besides call her which I’m not at all comfortable with.All I know is last time we hung out, with two of her friend and two of my friends, drinking beers around a fire, we had great conversation, sharing music, and she was touching my arm, my face, and my hair, and we parted with a hug, I really just want to experience that again in a one on one setting, over some beer, and karaoke too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.