/u/Talymaly on Are you asexual? – FAQ

I first thought I was bi then pan and I can love all the genders. But I have only been sexually attracted to two people in my life. With these two I can actually say that I am 100% sure that that is sexual attraction. The first one I was in love with for a long time and then there was a moment where I saw like his belly and I felt this pull. And the second is just a guy from my self defence class. When I am drunk I kiss people and sometimes feel sexual attraction but not when I am sober so I do not count that. With my exboyfriend I thought he should just get it over with and sleep with me so thats done. I did not want that really. I was not at all attracted to him. And sometimes I am really sex repulsive like I shudder at the thought of what I have done sexually with an ex and dont know if I want sex in relationships but at the same time I do. I want sex with people I think. Like I wouldnt mind with that guy from my sex defense class. That would actually be totally super duper okay with me. But with others it is not at all. So am I grey ace? Demi? Or pan? I dont knowww





February 05, 2020 at 12:00AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.