Need Advice for pursing a girl who has never had a fling/relationship/experience dating

Hello all, hope all is well. I (24M) have been getting acquainted with a girl (19F) in my accounting program at university and circling around ideas of how to pursue a romantic relationship.

Some insight on the girl: she is shy but has a great sense of humor and is really comfortable around me and other colleagues have mentioned to me of the countless times she has been staring at me during lectures and the staring is reciprocal from myself as well as I find her really attractive. She has never had any sort of relationship and comes from a traditional family ( as do I) and that is a quality that I seek for a life-long partner. She is reserved but very comfortable when I am in her presence and I took the initiative and asked her for her number directly in front of her friends/social group. We have been talking here and there and have planned for a date for this coming Saturday.

I have no issues in terms of confidence, financial obligations, and dating (supposedly I have good game) but I have never dated a girl who has no experience in dating. (She directly told me that she has never been on a date and is very nervous) I am very outgoing and have many hobbies/interests that align with hers so I am sure the date will go swell on my end, but my main concern is how to behave romantically?

My dilemma is do I hold of on being physical, flirtatious, and sexually appealing or do I take it slow and hold off on all until I notice signs that she is ready to initiate said actions.

It may help to understand why I'm thinking like this because my previous relationship (28F) was a complete 180º and she wanted to be pursued physically/sexually and I was never the type to just abruptly make moves without asking for consent, so my experience of dating is based off of one girl with a high libido.

Since she is shy, my main concern is that I do not want her to feel that I am not attracted to her physically and emotionally but I do not want her to feel uncomfortable as I will most likely be her first experience in dating, kissing, sex etc. (if she is planning to not have sex until marriage I am completely fine with that.)

So my ultimate question: How do I play my cards right? Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you.



Submitted February 04, 2020 at 11:59PM

Hello all, hope all is well. I (24M) have been getting acquainted with a girl (19F) in my accounting program at university and circling around ideas of how to pursue a romantic relationship.Some insight on the girl: she is shy but has a great sense of humor and is really comfortable around me and other colleagues have mentioned to me of the countless times she has been staring at me during lectures and the staring is reciprocal from myself as well as I find her really attractive. She has never had any sort of relationship and comes from a traditional family ( as do I) and that is a quality that I seek for a life-long partner. She is reserved but very comfortable when I am in her presence and I took the initiative and asked her for her number directly in front of her friends/social group. We have been talking here and there and have planned for a date for this coming Saturday.I have no issues in terms of confidence, financial obligations, and dating (supposedly I have good game) but I have never dated a girl who has no experience in dating. (She directly told me that she has never been on a date and is very nervous) I am very outgoing and have many hobbies/interests that align with hers so I am sure the date will go swell on my end, but my main concern is how to behave romantically?My dilemma is do I hold of on being physical, flirtatious, and sexually appealing or do I take it slow and hold off on all until I notice signs that she is ready to initiate said actions.It may help to understand why I'm thinking like this because my previous relationship (28F) was a complete 180º and she wanted to be pursued physically/sexually and I was never the type to just abruptly make moves without asking for consent, so my experience of dating is based off of one girl with a high libido.Since she is shy, my main concern is that I do not want her to feel that I am not attracted to her physically and emotionally but I do not want her to feel uncomfortable as I will most likely be her first experience in dating, kissing, sex etc. (if she is planning to not have sex until marriage I am completely fine with that.)So my ultimate question: How do I play my cards right? Any advice is appreciated.Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.