Should I ask this girl out ?

Don't mean to turn this sub into a diary, but earlier this week I asked my lab partner "lunch?" and she said "wait what" and then I didn't bother responding. Well anyways, we have date night tonight for my social frat and I asked her if she wanted to come with me as friends as a long shot, and she surprisingly said yes. But, I gave her the wrong time initially saying it was tomorrow, when it's actually today, and she said that she can't make it today but that "if you ever need a date for anything else tho lmk!!"

Should I just ask her to the next date party or use this as a springboard to grab lunch this week? May she like me or is it just being nice?

She's out of my league, IMO, and we don't talk much except for a 2-snap a day streak



Submitted February 02, 2020 at 11:55PM

Don't mean to turn this sub into a diary, but earlier this week I asked my lab partner "lunch?" and she said "wait what" and then I didn't bother responding. Well anyways, we have date night tonight for my social frat and I asked her if she wanted to come with me as friends as a long shot, and she surprisingly said yes. But, I gave her the wrong time initially saying it was tomorrow, when it's actually today, and she said that she can't make it today but that "if you ever need a date for anything else tho lmk!!"Should I just ask her to the next date party or use this as a springboard to grab lunch this week? May she like me or is it just being nice?​She's out of my league, IMO, and we don't talk much except for a 2-snap a day streak

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.