How should I tell her?

So, I posted on this subreddit not too long ago and I got some pretty decent advice but I wanted to be sure that she would say yes.

A little backstory: there's this girl in my class that I really like and I want to ask her out (I've had a crush on her for a while now, probably since the beginning of school) but I'm severely lacking in self-confidence and as another punch to the stomach, I'm indecisive.

How could I make myself more confident or something like that? I will take any advice at this s point!

Additional (really important info) edit: she has some mental issues 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ and she has these mood swings of sorts and she's a tomboy so she's very rambunctious so I'm also worried that she'll think I'm a weirdo or gross or something! 😱😳



Submitted February 02, 2020 at 11:43PM

So, I posted on this subreddit not too long ago and I got some pretty decent advice but I wanted to be sure that she would say yes.A little backstory: there's this girl in my class that I really like and I want to ask her out (I've had a crush on her for a while now, probably since the beginning of school) but I'm severely lacking in self-confidence and as another punch to the stomach, I'm indecisive.How could I make myself more confident or something like that? I will take any advice at this s point!Additional (really important info) edit: she has some mental issues 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ and she has these mood swings of sorts and she's a tomboy so she's very rambunctious so I'm also worried that she'll think I'm a weirdo or gross or something! 😱😳

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.