I want to give my BF a BJ to wake him up, but I'm worried he might pee in my mouth??

Weird title, I know but I just want to make sure I don't get pee in my mouth first thing in the morning you know.

My bf and I have always talked about giving each other oral to wake each other up, we both love the idea, however we live long distance so I can't act out the fantasy on a regular basics but if I could I would totally blow his dick every morning.

I've so far given him one blowjob before he was fully awake and it was great! His dick is almost always semi hard around me, but I really want to give him a blow job when he is completely passed out and feel his flaccid dick harden in my mouth (sorry tmi)

Now to my concern; I don't have a pee fetish, I don't ever want pee in my mouth, so here I am wondering if I were to give him a BJ while he's in deep sleep, will the stimulation make him want to pee? How can I make sure I don't make a sexy morning wake up call into a warm sticky yellow mess?

Advise or experiences would be appreciated!

(and fyi nothing against pee fetish)



Submitted February 03, 2020 at 12:11AM

Weird title, I know but I just want to make sure I don't get pee in my mouth first thing in the morning you know.My bf and I have always talked about giving each other oral to wake each other up, we both love the idea, however we live long distance so I can't act out the fantasy on a regular basics but if I could I would totally blow his dick every morning.I've so far given him one blowjob before he was fully awake and it was great! His dick is almost always semi hard around me, but I really want to give him a blow job when he is completely passed out and feel his flaccid dick harden in my mouth (sorry tmi)Now to my concern; I don't have a pee fetish, I don't ever want pee in my mouth, so here I am wondering if I were to give him a BJ while he's in deep sleep, will the stimulation make him want to pee? How can I make sure I don't make a sexy morning wake up call into a warm sticky yellow mess?Advise or experiences would be appreciated!(and fyi nothing against pee fetish)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.