/u/SchemingPnda on Coming out to you guys as nobody is listening! 🖤💜

Im so happy for you and that you finally feel comfortable for being you!! I understand it can be hard coming to terms with being ace (lord knows I still am) but youre never alone and everyone here and on other ace forums are here for you whenever you need. As for friendships Im so sorry to hear that some of your friends are unaccepting of you but it seems like you know who you are and are sticking to your feelings and beliefs its inspiring, but if you feel alone and want to meet other like minded people I suggest giving the AVEN forums a try

They have a section where people from all around the globe organise meet ups with other aces and Im sure that there are more aces than you think nearby who will understand and accept you. Or there are also ace dating apps like AceApp which help aces find romantic or platonic relationships. Just remember to keep being you!! ♠️





December 31, 2019 at 12:08AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.