Is this clear flirting?

I went to a wedding yesterday of my cousin and a women from the other side I caught looking at me.

Then we went to a house of the father in laws and there I noticed when she spoke I listened in a crowd and she kept looking at 1-2 people and then looking at me.

Then after she was behind me and she came along at what we were looking at, held my arm leaned over and her head came on my shoulder briefly.

I was going to ask for her number but then someone asked me to leave with them abruptly.

To me that last bit was a clear intent, women don’t do that unwillingly.

Thoughts? I am going to find a way to contact her and talk to her

I heard she is 18f and I’m 25m.



Submitted December 31, 2019 at 12:22AM

I went to a wedding yesterday of my cousin and a women from the other side I caught looking at me.Then we went to a house of the father in laws and there I noticed when she spoke I listened in a crowd and she kept looking at 1-2 people and then looking at me.Then after she was behind me and she came along at what we were looking at, held my arm leaned over and her head came on my shoulder briefly.I was going to ask for her number but then someone asked me to leave with them abruptly.To me that last bit was a clear intent, women don’t do that unwillingly.Thoughts? I am going to find a way to contact her and talk to herI heard she is 18f and I’m 25m.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.