/u/SafetyHoodie on So what are your thoughts on this, I don’t know why the post was removed from r/lgbt and r/bisexual but anyways what’s y’all perspective

Nope because it's riddled with terf logic.

You can be sexually/romantically attracted to women/women aligned people, while being romantically/sexually attracted to two or more genders(which does not include men). What's so hard about this?

Get this terf, bi/pan/lesbian-phobic shit out of here and do some research please.





December 31, 2019 at 12:09AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.