/u/Thesongbird1 on Apparently, Death Stranding has something to say about asexuality too. (Spoilers: It's not great)

I am serious. We both view this differently. What I am saying is more of a in-general take on the concept of low birth rate, rather than a case-by-case approach.

If there are no living things, there is no danger, because danger requires something to experience it to exist, we can agree on that, correct? Now the opposite, a situation absolutely full of life like our own, is also full of danger due to the large amount of living organisms able to experience danger.

Therefore, the less living things there are, through this relation, leads to less danger existing.





November 11, 2019 at 12:04AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.