Boyfriend called me “Mommy” in bed and it kinda turned me on...

Has anyone else ever been in this position? How did you feel about it?

For me, it was unexpected but surprisingly kinky. Made me feel empowered, so much so that I kinda leaned into it. “You like that? You like Mommy’s pussy?”

Makes me think, is this how guys feel when we call them Daddy? Because it’s fucking amazing!



Submitted November 11, 2019 at 12:05AM

Has anyone else ever been in this position? How did you feel about it?For me, it was unexpected but surprisingly kinky. Made me feel empowered, so much so that I kinda leaned into it. “You like that? You like Mommy’s pussy?”Makes me think, is this how guys feel when we call them Daddy? Because it’s fucking amazing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.