How to start having sexual relationships?

I’ve been pretty lonely for a while now and I want to know what I can do to start engaging in sexual relationships.

Also, I jokingly refer to this as “hard mode” but how do you start a polyamorus relationship? A lot of people would consider that cheating but if everyone is up front then it could work right?



Submitted November 11, 2019 at 12:09AM

I’ve been pretty lonely for a while now and I want to know what I can do to start engaging in sexual relationships.Also, I jokingly refer to this as “hard mode” but how do you start a polyamorus relationship? A lot of people would consider that cheating but if everyone is up front then it could work right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.