/u/Maristine on Advice for Dealing With Homophobic Grandfather Over Holidays (17M dating 15 Bigender)

Seeing as you’re only 17, I would try not to cause problems with your family yet. Once you move out you can say “F you grandpa I’m queer!” Yeah, Grandpa will probably still be mad, but then at least you won’t have to deal with your mom being mad at you and causing an awkward holiday situation. That’s just my advice. You don’t have to follow it if you don’t want.





November 19, 2019 at 12:22AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.