/u/InvisibleChimera on I'm having trouble understanding if I'm asexual, even after reading the FAQ... can someone help me?

First finding out you might be ace is weird. When everyone around you is getting horny you're trying to figure out why they are. Asexuality isnt that bad. All that asexuality is is just the lack of sexual attraction. Nothing more nothing less. If you feel no sexual attraction your ace. Maybe your ace for a while, maybe it's for life. Doesnt mean you cant have sex. Doesnt mean you cant fall in love. Doesnt mean you cant have a real relationship with someone. You might be hetroromantic but asexual.

So basically the easy way to tell if you might fall in the ace spectrum is: have you looked at a hot stranger lately and had the desire to have sex with them?

Yes? Not asexual

No? Asexual





November 18, 2019 at 11:59PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.