I (23M) may have missed my chance by many months?

So I was speaking to a girl (24F) on Tinder months ago (around March). I actually met her once in University and we know a couple people in common.

I got her Instagram from her on Tinder with the assumption we'd both continue talking and meet up but we never did. I can't remember who actually stopped speaking to the other last but I think it was me.

The reason I stopped chatting to her was because I got into a short-lived relationship with someone else from tinder. I heard from a mutual that she's actually quite cool and somewhat regretted not asking her out and finding out if we'd get on well. I think she ended up getting into a relationship in the meantime but I have the feeling she isn't in one anymore.

So, I'm wondering if you guys think I have missed my chance? Is it worth trying to ask her out over Instagram? I'm not sure if I have much to lose as we don't have any other friends in common really and I would never come into contact with her otherwise. How would I go about it though?

The "mutual" friend we have doesn't really know her well so I wouldn't be able to ask him to find out anything more about her.

Thank you for the advice!



Submitted November 19, 2019 at 12:00AM

So I was speaking to a girl (24F) on Tinder months ago (around March). I actually met her once in University and we know a couple people in common.I got her Instagram from her on Tinder with the assumption we'd both continue talking and meet up but we never did. I can't remember who actually stopped speaking to the other last but I think it was me.The reason I stopped chatting to her was because I got into a short-lived relationship with someone else from tinder. I heard from a mutual that she's actually quite cool and somewhat regretted not asking her out and finding out if we'd get on well. I think she ended up getting into a relationship in the meantime but I have the feeling she isn't in one anymore.So, I'm wondering if you guys think I have missed my chance? Is it worth trying to ask her out over Instagram? I'm not sure if I have much to lose as we don't have any other friends in common really and I would never come into contact with her otherwise. How would I go about it though?The "mutual" friend we have doesn't really know her well so I wouldn't be able to ask him to find out anything more about her.Thank you for the advice!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.