/u/altariasong on Found an aphobe in the wild for the first time and honestly was disappointed with their predictable, lackluster, and wholly inaccurate commentary.

I just wanted to share my personal feelings about the game and part of me wonders if I truly deserve the downvotes based on something that’s not “ew you’re different” but I guess I’ll never know. Figured I had a better chance of being understood in the r/humansbeingbros sub but looks like that was wrong. Oh well.





November 15, 2019 at 12:00AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.