How to get back out there? [22M]

Not sure how this is gonna come off, maybe it's too dumb a problem for a college student to have but for all my college life I was in the same committed relationship (for about three years until we broke up). After we broke up, being old introvert me, I kinda shut down and didn't go out and socialize at all.

With that long relationship and being closed off for another long period of time,I think I forgot everything I knew about dating (which was basically nothing to begin with). I just don't know how to start dating again - or make new friends for that purpose.

Thank you for reading, I'm open to any advice.



Submitted November 14, 2019 at 11:58PM

Not sure how this is gonna come off, maybe it's too dumb a problem for a college student to have but for all my college life I was in the same committed relationship (for about three years until we broke up). After we broke up, being old introvert me, I kinda shut down and didn't go out and socialize at all.With that long relationship and being closed off for another long period of time,I think I forgot everything I knew about dating (which was basically nothing to begin with). I just don't know how to start dating again - or make new friends for that purpose.Thank you for reading, I'm open to any advice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.