She does not want to go out on dates because she's afraid of getting uncomfortable

So, we've (me 17, she 15) been dating for one month and a half i think, we're not yet officially a couple. In this month, we've never been on dates and rarely spent time alone - we usually go out with our friends, but I'd like to spend some time together just the two of us... But when I asked her out she said "i am afraid i may get uncomfortable" - so i asked her "why? are you afraid of getting bored with me? or do you just dont like that people see you with a boy maybe?" she said it was the fact that she does not want to get bored (so i kinda started panicking, cause dammit, i am so boring...) she said "i do know we dont spend much time alone" and also "i dont wanna hurt you"

so what? what should I/we do? 'cause we love each other but our relationship seems focused on the love and physical contact we give each other, but I think we need some time alone, dammit it is almost annoying

(i was thinking about this: when we're out with our friends i could ask her "wanna come with me over there, to stay a little bit alone?" or something like that but she's very extrovert outgoing and i dont really know, it could be annoying for our friends too, to see us isolate ourselves)



Submitted November 14, 2019 at 11:32PM

So, we've (me 17, she 15) been dating for one month and a half i think, we're not yet officially a couple. In this month, we've never been on dates and rarely spent time alone - we usually go out with our friends, but I'd like to spend some time together just the two of us... But when I asked her out she said "i am afraid i may get uncomfortable" - so i asked her "why? are you afraid of getting bored with me? or do you just dont like that people see you with a boy maybe?" she said it was the fact that she does not want to get bored (so i kinda started panicking, cause dammit, i am so boring...) she said "i do know we dont spend much time alone" and also "i dont wanna hurt you"so what? what should I/we do? 'cause we love each other but our relationship seems focused on the love and physical contact we give each other, but I think we need some time alone, dammit it is almost annoying(i was thinking about this: when we're out with our friends i could ask her "wanna come with me over there, to stay a little bit alone?" or something like that but she's very extrovert outgoing and i dont really know, it could be annoying for our friends too, to see us isolate ourselves)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.