It’s been a month and I still think about him. What do I do?

I was seeing this guy for 6 months kind of on and off before he broke it off. We were really good friends in the time we weren’t dating as well and I miss him a lot. We don’t speak anymore because he ended things really badly and hurt me a lot.

I’ve been speaking to other boys etc and been offered dates but none I want to go on because I still think about him. I still feel like crap all the time and think of him everyday.

Is there a point in reaching out? I know he’s probably not changed his mind about being together but in the back of my head I always think what if. And I really do want to be friends but don’t know if now is the time for that.

I don’t know if this is just in my head because for nearly the whole time we knew each other we were meant to spend yesterday together to play the new Pokemon game (nerdy I know) and I can’t help thinking if it even crossed his mind. We had this plan for 6 months even in the time we decided to be friends before and it really upset me we weren’t doing it anymore.

Tl;dr reach out to the guy I used to see?



Submitted November 16, 2019 at 11:39PM

I was seeing this guy for 6 months kind of on and off before he broke it off. We were really good friends in the time we weren’t dating as well and I miss him a lot. We don’t speak anymore because he ended things really badly and hurt me a lot.I’ve been speaking to other boys etc and been offered dates but none I want to go on because I still think about him. I still feel like crap all the time and think of him everyday.Is there a point in reaching out? I know he’s probably not changed his mind about being together but in the back of my head I always think what if. And I really do want to be friends but don’t know if now is the time for that.I don’t know if this is just in my head because for nearly the whole time we knew each other we were meant to spend yesterday together to play the new Pokemon game (nerdy I know) and I can’t help thinking if it even crossed his mind. We had this plan for 6 months even in the time we decided to be friends before and it really upset me we weren’t doing it anymore.Tl;dr reach out to the guy I used to see?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.