Confused can u help

So I’m (14m) I know this girl I texted her in December of last year and the way i got to know her was through replying to her insta storie and she responded ig and ever since then we have texted everyday and in june we were kinda flirting and she was like ily ik u love me just say it and right there and then I said it i was like I really love you and I said ik your joking tho cuz she makes these kind of jokes and she said ur right and she was like so you love me and j told her yes very much and she told me we are young we don’t know what love is and i told her your right and she told me I’m not refusing you I’m just saying if u rlly mean it than in the future when we grow older we might date and if that happens i want u to pull me close and kiss me for all that time i let you wait

Now the problem is I’m afraid she might meet someone else in the time we still friends I’m rlly worried idk she has never loved anyone she says and it’s hard for her to love someone and She says it puts pressure on her if i get hurt if she meets someone idk what to do should I continue i mean I rlly rlly love her i can not go a minute without thinking about her can ya HELP ME



Submitted November 16, 2019 at 11:34PM

So I’m (14m) I know this girl I texted her in December of last year and the way i got to know her was through replying to her insta storie and she responded ig and ever since then we have texted everyday and in june we were kinda flirting and she was like ily ik u love me just say it and right there and then I said it i was like I really love you and I said ik your joking tho cuz she makes these kind of jokes and she said ur right and she was like so you love me and j told her yes very much and she told me we are young we don’t know what love is and i told her your right and she told me I’m not refusing you I’m just saying if u rlly mean it than in the future when we grow older we might date and if that happens i want u to pull me close and kiss me for all that time i let you waitNow the problem is I’m afraid she might meet someone else in the time we still friends I’m rlly worried idk she has never loved anyone she says and it’s hard for her to love someone and She says it puts pressure on her if i get hurt if she meets someone idk what to do should I continue i mean I rlly rlly love her i can not go a minute without thinking about her can ya HELP ME

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.