Voyeurism & Women : Is it more than a trope?

I remember in college hearing from friends that they liked to peek into roommates in the dorms hooking up with a guy and maybe think about it later why masturbating.

Lately it seems that a ton of erotica I read involves a moment where the main character watches others hook up and has no reservations about masturbating to it.

This morning a close friend of mine mentioned that she'd rather watch two people hook up than just watch a man dance around naked at a strip club. Is this a fantasy that a lot of women have/enjoy or are writers getting repetitive with this?



Submitted October 09, 2019 at 12:02AM

I remember in college hearing from friends that they liked to peek into roommates in the dorms hooking up with a guy and maybe think about it later why masturbating.Lately it seems that a ton of erotica I read involves a moment where the main character watches others hook up and has no reservations about masturbating to it.This morning a close friend of mine mentioned that she'd rather watch two people hook up than just watch a man dance around naked at a strip club. Is this a fantasy that a lot of women have/enjoy or are writers getting repetitive with this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.