/u/borvir1287 on "Yeah, well, I'm not calling you asexual until you can reproduce by yourself."

Yeah my father was very homophobic, and by that i mean all different communities. After my first girlfreind stated she was bi he never let her in the house again. So if i hadnt already gotten disowned i would be now that i have found out im ace. I cant say it gets easier, but if you have a pretty good relationship with him and he is understanding and an actual good parent, hopefully it wont last forever and he will just accept you.





October 09, 2019 at 12:09AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.