Men of r/sex, how would you feel if your gf of 4 months asked for a video of you stroking it & finishing?

This might be common sense to some of you, but long story short, I'm (38F) dating someone (37M) new (4 months) and we have a really great, active sex life. We occasionally send nude photos & gifs to one another when he's away for work.

I've never been that sexual or interested in men's bodies, but this guy Does It for me. I'm finding myself incredibly turned on watching clips of him stroking himself, especially the two I have of him finishing.

What I want is a full-length video of him (face included and sound on) jacking off. I want to see his hands, his face, his stomach muscles clenching, hear him groaning and saying "ah fuuuuck."

The most either of us has sent until now are 10-second gifs (silent by nature). I sent him a couple photos yesterday morning and he sent me two back, one looking down toward his legs with his hard dick in his hand and one later of him from his thighs upward having finished on his stomach with a half-smile on his face. I pretty much dropped what I was doing to get off to those photos & the couple clips I have.

So I guess this post is to both gush about this sexual awakening and how amazing it feels, but mostly to check in on whether I should ask something so specific of him. The last thing I want is to make him feel weirdly pressured or uncomfortable. I did mention once in passing that I would like a video with his face included with him finishing and he just smiled and said, "oh, really?"

That was about 3 weeks ago and he's been away twice since then. He's been gone a few nights now and I reeeeeally want to see and be able to rewatch and take my time with the video described above.

Guys, would you find this hot? Would you do it? Would it seem too forward? It's only been a few weeks since I mentioned it but this desire is intense. Oh, also I'm kind of not wanting him to know how strong my feelings about this are because it seems a bit much.

So by bringing it up again more seriously, not only am I trying to get him to do something I don't know if he wants to (would he have done it by now?), but also maybe coming off as too intense?

TL;DR I want a video of my man jacking it but don't know if it's appropriate to ask. Advice?



Submitted October 08, 2019 at 11:44PM

This might be common sense to some of you, but long story short, I'm (38F) dating someone (37M) new (4 months) and we have a really great, active sex life. We occasionally send nude photos & gifs to one another when he's away for work.I've never been that sexual or interested in men's bodies, but this guy Does It for me. I'm finding myself incredibly turned on watching clips of him stroking himself, especially the two I have of him finishing.What I want is a full-length video of him (face included and sound on) jacking off. I want to see his hands, his face, his stomach muscles clenching, hear him groaning and saying "ah fuuuuck."The most either of us has sent until now are 10-second gifs (silent by nature). I sent him a couple photos yesterday morning and he sent me two back, one looking down toward his legs with his hard dick in his hand and one later of him from his thighs upward having finished on his stomach with a half-smile on his face. I pretty much dropped what I was doing to get off to those photos & the couple clips I have.So I guess this post is to both gush about this sexual awakening and how amazing it feels, but mostly to check in on whether I should ask something so specific of him. The last thing I want is to make him feel weirdly pressured or uncomfortable. I did mention once in passing that I would like a video with his face included with him finishing and he just smiled and said, "oh, really?"That was about 3 weeks ago and he's been away twice since then. He's been gone a few nights now and I reeeeeally want to see and be able to rewatch and take my time with the video described above.Guys, would you find this hot? Would you do it? Would it seem too forward? It's only been a few weeks since I mentioned it but this desire is intense. Oh, also I'm kind of not wanting him to know how strong my feelings about this are because it seems a bit much.So by bringing it up again more seriously, not only am I trying to get him to do something I don't know if he wants to (would he have done it by now?), but also maybe coming off as too intense?TL;DR I want a video of my man jacking it but don't know if it's appropriate to ask. Advice?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.