Dirty Talk Opinions

What do you guys think of this type of dirty talk "I love your big black dick". Basically any talk that mentions race or being prejudice.

I'm not someone who gets put off anything easily but what do you think about the underlying message/what it says about a person or anyone who mentions race in that context.

All I can think of is when I was seeing this girl 1 year ago and she was talking about how it's racist to fetish a certain race.



Submitted October 08, 2019 at 11:54PM

What do you guys think of this type of dirty talk "I love your big black dick". Basically any talk that mentions race or being prejudice.I'm not someone who gets put off anything easily but what do you think about the underlying message/what it says about a person or anyone who mentions race in that context.All I can think of is when I was seeing this girl 1 year ago and she was talking about how it's racist to fetish a certain race.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.