/u/Nordic_Krune on For real, I don’t get these people. Just STOP

Holy shit, it's like the person is trolling on purpose. You handled it pretty well and I honestly would have reacted the same way. I recommend you report that user and maybe block them.

Sidenote: Hope this didn't ruin your post, and that someone contacted you. You mentioned that you were depressed; I know how tough depression can be, having someone to share the pain with helps, but make sure you are emotionally ready for it. Trust me, a relationship is not a cure for all negative thoughts, its just a bandaid, and sometimes, if the wound hasnt healed, the blood will flow through it.





October 09, 2019 at 11:59PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.