Losing interest after sex

I’d really prefer not to be insulted for this post but it’ll likely happen

So I love dating it’s super fun, but once I’ve had sex the flame just immediately dies. Doesn’t matter if it’s the first date or the 20th date, it’ll go from me wanting to spend every minute and loving every word she says to me just being bored or annoyed by her.

Wtf is wrong with me, I want to find a wife and start a family in the next 6-11 years but how can I do that if I can’t fall in love.

Do I just like the chase? The mystery of what’s under her clothes? Is something not being fulfilled sexually?

Wtf is wrong with me, I’m literally the hump her dump her stereotype



Submitted November 01, 2019 at 12:03AM

I’d really prefer not to be insulted for this post but it’ll likely happenSo I love dating it’s super fun, but once I’ve had sex the flame just immediately dies. Doesn’t matter if it’s the first date or the 20th date, it’ll go from me wanting to spend every minute and loving every word she says to me just being bored or annoyed by her.Wtf is wrong with me, I want to find a wife and start a family in the next 6-11 years but how can I do that if I can’t fall in love.Do I just like the chase? The mystery of what’s under her clothes? Is something not being fulfilled sexually?Wtf is wrong with me, I’m literally the hump her dump her stereotype

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.