How to bring up Pegging/anal plau to my wife.... For me

So I'm very happily married...

But we recently talked about "things we haven't done yet". I've been a little reluctant to bring I up bc I don't know what she would say.

Im into anal play. I've done it a lot with toys before marriage. It doesn't even have to be pegging. I just think it feels GGGRREEAAATTTT when I climax with something in me. I haven't since marriage but I think she wants to spark something up with something new.

I guess I'm asking how can I bring it up without freaking her out.

I'm thinking to tell her I've played with myself back there. If she isn't into pegging, at least she can let me put something in while do our thing? She doesn't have to be involved, but just okay that I like I guess?

(and if she wants to be more involved.... Then wowee) lol.

Anyone active on this with their partner? How did you talk about it or go about it?



Submitted October 03, 2019 at 11:37PM

So I'm very happily married...But we recently talked about "things we haven't done yet". I've been a little reluctant to bring I up bc I don't know what she would say.Im into anal play. I've done it a lot with toys before marriage. It doesn't even have to be pegging. I just think it feels GGGRREEAAATTTT when I climax with something in me. I haven't since marriage but I think she wants to spark something up with something new.I guess I'm asking how can I bring it up without freaking her out.I'm thinking to tell her I've played with myself back there. If she isn't into pegging, at least she can let me put something in while do our thing? She doesn't have to be involved, but just okay that I like I guess?(and if she wants to be more involved.... Then wowee) lol.Anyone active on this with their partner? How did you talk about it or go about it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.