Ive noticed that for some reason I can't date objectively. I always seem to get attached to the girl after the first date and always hope for more, regardless of how "boring" they seem. I don't think this is normal... Am I internally desperate for a relationship?

As the title says, I don't know why I keep getting my hopes up. I always seem to get attached to the girls I go on dates with. Help lol



Submitted September 26, 2019 at 11:49PM

As the title says, I don't know why I keep getting my hopes up. I always seem to get attached to the girls I go on dates with. Help lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.