Do I tell him it's my first date?

Hii!!

So I (18f) got asked on a date by a guy (21m).

Problem is, I've never been on a date before (or had a boyfriend or been kissed etc. etc. etc.). I've been asked on a couple dates in the past, but one guy was too old and the other I didn't like and the other other one I chickened out of.

It's kind of a unique situation where we matched on a dating app and live in two different cities, but he's visiting my city and wants to take me on a date. We've been talking over text for a few weeks, but the date would be the first time we meet up. (And don't worry I know to meet in a public place/tell friends where I am/etc. etc. etc.) I don't know how much other people know each other before they go on a date, but we know each other fairly well, at least through texting.

So my question is, do I tell him? And if so, when? I know there's nothing 'wrong' with not dating until you're older, but I just feel there's a stigma around it, ya know.

Any advice would be helpful!

Thank you!! xx



Submitted September 26, 2019 at 11:43PM

Hii!!So I (18f) got asked on a date by a guy (21m).Problem is, I've never been on a date before (or had a boyfriend or been kissed etc. etc. etc.). I've been asked on a couple dates in the past, but one guy was too old and the other I didn't like and the other other one I chickened out of.It's kind of a unique situation where we matched on a dating app and live in two different cities, but he's visiting my city and wants to take me on a date. We've been talking over text for a few weeks, but the date would be the first time we meet up. (And don't worry I know to meet in a public place/tell friends where I am/etc. etc. etc.) I don't know how much other people know each other before they go on a date, but we know each other fairly well, at least through texting.So my question is, do I tell him? And if so, when? I know there's nothing 'wrong' with not dating until you're older, but I just feel there's a stigma around it, ya know.Any advice would be helpful!Thank you!! xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.