22(f) MET HIM ON BUMBLE NOW HE’S GHOSTING ME

Hi, so I met this guy on bumble he was staying in a hotel in a city near mine for a conference or smth, he is a resident doc and we matched and ofc i initiated the conversation (fuck you bumble).

We started chatting n calling on phone and he asked me to come for friday night (which was the day before when we talked) but i refused cos duh i dunno u might be a serial killer or some catfish who knows, i asked him to come see me but after insisting he said okay i’ll figure it out maybe take his friend’s car so we agreed to meet in the eve at around 6pm

Next day, the day which we were supposed to meet I ofc contacted him to check if he is coming but he said that he is tired and no friend of him can borrow him the car for a min and he started insisting on me coming and there will be free booze, he will drive me home safe whenever i want and all that kinda talk shit but i said NO

Wait lol, I am an unpredictable person so all i did is i changed my mind and told myself let me do this as somekind of adventure. I took a bus and I travelled to the other city which is like 1hour away.

He came in his friends car, he seemed very sweet, and we drove to the hotel, arrived, he took me to his room and then i started freaking out cos i thought we going to have drinks at the hotels bar (casual date)

He served me wine which is the only eatable thing he had in his room and we started talking and talking and talking(his exes,fam, life in general ,mines too)

Later on, he mentioned that he has MDMA and asked me if i ever had one, i told him that i didnt, he asked me if i wanna try so i said no in the beggining but then immediatly said yes cos im a junkiii, he told me that i should stop the beer (we were having drinks at that moment) cos accordingly to him it makes the effect of the molly to vanish or not to function

He split it to half (the pill) and hided the other in the drawer in the room, he said cos it’s ur first time, there was music all time btw so i tried to chill but nothing happened after an hour i decided to sip my beer and i sipped his beer also as well and i got drunk

I was asking him at the same time about his past relationships( issa a way to know a dude for me), i was asking if he can be in serious relationship he said yeah but it depends on the other person and he asked me about my ex and i said it was 3 years ago n he was my first kiss and it was horrible

He asked me about the positions i like in sex and showed me kamasutra and then after a min he said what if i kiss u really good? U gonna pay me okay? We laughed , we kissed and we kissed lol and he grabbed me and put me on his legs and started suckin my nipples i was so drunk i didnt feel anything yet

To sum up we didnt do intercourse, it was only dry humping and kisses and hugs

I wore his shorts during the night, also that night i was telling him that he gonna forget about me tmrww he was saying no and i asked him how much he liked me he said a lot maybe i get so emotional when i m drunk

Btw, i didnt sleep that night during to pissing problems i couldnt piss that night cos i stole the other half of the molly in the drawer so i stayed up all night trynna pee

In the morning, i woke up next to him we kissed and hugged again for 3 hours or more, i helped him pack cos he was leaving too to go back to his city which is far like 7hours and i stole the short (with his permission ofc) and then he drove me to the bus station and left.

I went home, took shower, and i kept waiting for his text like a fool, he didnt text me until next day at night, it was a short conv small talk

Since that night we didnt text back.........

I still think about him but id never go intense with someone again as a first time i dont have this humunity to sleep with multiple ppl



Submitted September 26, 2019 at 11:33PM

Hi, so I met this guy on bumble he was staying in a hotel in a city near mine for a conference or smth, he is a resident doc and we matched and ofc i initiated the conversation (fuck you bumble).We started chatting n calling on phone and he asked me to come for friday night (which was the day before when we talked) but i refused cos duh i dunno u might be a serial killer or some catfish who knows, i asked him to come see me but after insisting he said okay i’ll figure it out maybe take his friend’s car so we agreed to meet in the eve at around 6pmNext day, the day which we were supposed to meet I ofc contacted him to check if he is coming but he said that he is tired and no friend of him can borrow him the car for a min and he started insisting on me coming and there will be free booze, he will drive me home safe whenever i want and all that kinda talk shit but i said NOWait lol, I am an unpredictable person so all i did is i changed my mind and told myself let me do this as somekind of adventure. I took a bus and I travelled to the other city which is like 1hour away.He came in his friends car, he seemed very sweet, and we drove to the hotel, arrived, he took me to his room and then i started freaking out cos i thought we going to have drinks at the hotels bar (casual date)He served me wine which is the only eatable thing he had in his room and we started talking and talking and talking(his exes,fam, life in general ,mines too)Later on, he mentioned that he has MDMA and asked me if i ever had one, i told him that i didnt, he asked me if i wanna try so i said no in the beggining but then immediatly said yes cos im a junkiii, he told me that i should stop the beer (we were having drinks at that moment) cos accordingly to him it makes the effect of the molly to vanish or not to functionHe split it to half (the pill) and hided the other in the drawer in the room, he said cos it’s ur first time, there was music all time btw so i tried to chill but nothing happened after an hour i decided to sip my beer and i sipped his beer also as well and i got drunkI was asking him at the same time about his past relationships( issa a way to know a dude for me), i was asking if he can be in serious relationship he said yeah but it depends on the other person and he asked me about my ex and i said it was 3 years ago n he was my first kiss and it was horribleHe asked me about the positions i like in sex and showed me kamasutra and then after a min he said what if i kiss u really good? U gonna pay me okay? We laughed , we kissed and we kissed lol and he grabbed me and put me on his legs and started suckin my nipples i was so drunk i didnt feel anything yetTo sum up we didnt do intercourse, it was only dry humping and kisses and hugsI wore his shorts during the night, also that night i was telling him that he gonna forget about me tmrww he was saying no and i asked him how much he liked me he said a lot maybe i get so emotional when i m drunkBtw, i didnt sleep that night during to pissing problems i couldnt piss that night cos i stole the other half of the molly in the drawer so i stayed up all night trynna peeIn the morning, i woke up next to him we kissed and hugged again for 3 hours or more, i helped him pack cos he was leaving too to go back to his city which is far like 7hours and i stole the short (with his permission ofc) and then he drove me to the bus station and left.I went home, took shower, and i kept waiting for his text like a fool, he didnt text me until next day at night, it was a short conv small talkSince that night we didnt text back.........I still think about him but id never go intense with someone again as a first time i dont have this humunity to sleep with multiple ppl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.