When did dating become a mere means to casual sex

I'm really appalled by the way dating has turned into a means to casual sex.

Dating used to be about meeting people and seeing if there was something there with reference to a potential long term relationship. Even as a guy I feel that it's just a meat market where people just see if you're fuckable for at least tonight and perhaps as a booty call.

I've said my farewells to dating, I don't want to be associated with what it has turned into.



Submitted August 25, 2019 at 12:02AM

I'm really appalled by the way dating has turned into a means to casual sex.Dating used to be about meeting people and seeing if there was something there with reference to a potential long term relationship. Even as a guy I feel that it's just a meat market where people just see if you're fuckable for at least tonight and perhaps as a booty call.I've said my farewells to dating, I don't want to be associated with what it has turned into.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.