I (22M) can use some conversation pointers and ideas with (22F).

I've been talking to this one girl a little over a week now. We're both incredibly similar to the point where it's almost scary!

We're both fairly introverted and sometimes have a tough go at conversations. The last couple nights she's genuinely said "I want to keep talking to you but don't know what to say!"

So this is where I ask for help. Can y'all come up with a few thought provoking questions that can lead to a great conversation? We're long past the "how was your day" stuff since we go through it as it happens now. As a quick guideline neither of us talk dirty and I'm not looking to talk about anything sexual (she isn't either), but I would like to talk about some deep, personal, and even intimate things. She's been fine with those questions so far.

If it matters we're both in the Northeast US, and live about two hours apart - but plan on seeing eachother sometime this week!

Thanks for reading and helping :)



Submitted August 25, 2019 at 12:13AM

I've been talking to this one girl a little over a week now. We're both incredibly similar to the point where it's almost scary!We're both fairly introverted and sometimes have a tough go at conversations. The last couple nights she's genuinely said "I want to keep talking to you but don't know what to say!"So this is where I ask for help. Can y'all come up with a few thought provoking questions that can lead to a great conversation? We're long past the "how was your day" stuff since we go through it as it happens now. As a quick guideline neither of us talk dirty and I'm not looking to talk about anything sexual (she isn't either), but I would like to talk about some deep, personal, and even intimate things. She's been fine with those questions so far.If it matters we're both in the Northeast US, and live about two hours apart - but plan on seeing eachother sometime this week!Thanks for reading and helping :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.