/u/ImagineTheMammoth on I don't know if they actually are, but here you go

I think she first said in 2007/09 or something like this? It was very old news that came back now because of the new films and people act like she just came up with this.

I don't support 100% of her, but I think people overreact way too much when it comes to her, and this Dumbledore thing was just dumb because, again, it wasn't something new and even if it was? So what? I really don't think the sexuality of every character was in the front mind when she was writing this book mostly aimed at children but if she can help now to bring some representation and it makes sense (and for anyone who read Deathly Hallows, it should) then I only see as a good thing.

I honestly think the problem comes from the fact that most people would assume everyone is white, male, cis and heterosexual unless explicitly said otherwise.





August 19, 2019 at 12:14AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.