Ghosted by someone you will see again

Ghosted by someone you will see again

I’ve known this guy for about 15 years, he is one of my closest friend’s brother.

We have always been flirty and friendly with each other, and did make out several years ago, but it never turned into anything for various reasons. Usually we were either seeing other people and also my friend I don’t think would have liked it very much.

Well, recently I had been seeing him more in group outings and I got the vibe he was into me. Since we both been had been single a while I took the plunge to ask him out. He responded right away that he would like that and we started texting regularly.

After a few weeks we ended up hanging out and he slept over. We continued to talk after, but then he cancelled one of our dates and started acting more distant. Figured i would just ask him what was up with us and if he didn’t want to hang out again that was cool but just didn’t want to waste either of our times if he wasn’t into it.

Well, he never responded back and about 4 days later I sent a follow up message asking if everything was okay. Nothing. I get the message loud and clear that he isn’t interested, but I’m kind of at a loss on how to act the next tine I see him, since I usually run into him every few weeks at group outings.

Honestly I just expected more from someone I’ve known so long and really liked.

Any advice?



Submitted August 18, 2019 at 11:57PM

Ghosted by someone you will see againI’ve known this guy for about 15 years, he is one of my closest friend’s brother.We have always been flirty and friendly with each other, and did make out several years ago, but it never turned into anything for various reasons. Usually we were either seeing other people and also my friend I don’t think would have liked it very much.Well, recently I had been seeing him more in group outings and I got the vibe he was into me. Since we both been had been single a while I took the plunge to ask him out. He responded right away that he would like that and we started texting regularly.After a few weeks we ended up hanging out and he slept over. We continued to talk after, but then he cancelled one of our dates and started acting more distant. Figured i would just ask him what was up with us and if he didn’t want to hang out again that was cool but just didn’t want to waste either of our times if he wasn’t into it.Well, he never responded back and about 4 days later I sent a follow up message asking if everything was okay. Nothing. I get the message loud and clear that he isn’t interested, but I’m kind of at a loss on how to act the next tine I see him, since I usually run into him every few weeks at group outings.Honestly I just expected more from someone I’ve known so long and really liked.Any advice?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.