Are there people really busy 24/7?

I(23M) and her (24F) were on a date that went really well in a great atmosphere. On the date she herself suggested whether I would like to go with her and her friend to camping at the end of the august.

After the date, she wrote to me that she had a great time, but then the contact between us got cold, I had to wait 8-12 hours to wait for an answer. When I asked if she was just busy or simply not interested in further contact, she replied that she really wants to write with me, but she is just busy (she makes jewelry) and preparations for the upcoming exhibitions take all of her time and she herself noticed and said that these preparations destroys her contacts with her friends. Then she wrote that she would try to change the problem of writing back. It was good for 4 days and then again we returned to one message for 8-12 hours.

A few days after the meeting, she said that she would not be able to go camping because of these preparations, but she would try to come up with something else, I replied that I understood and told her that she would just let me know when she would find time for the another meeting or this camping. For the last 3 days she has been behaving differently than usual, she is not interested in how I am, she does not ask questions and does not even try to talk a bit. I wrote to her that if she is busy, we do not have to write at the moment and told her to write to me when she will have a moment of free time and desire to do so.

I understand perfectly that she is preparing for the exhibition and I respect it and I try to support her, but can anyone really not have time even for a short chat for a few days while this exhibition she is preparing for will be in October.

I have the impression that she will not write to me with the proposed date for the meeting and is just trying to suppress the conversation, to this day she started the conversation just once. But maybe I'm looking at it badly?



Submitted August 18, 2019 at 11:50PM

I(23M) and her (24F) were on a date that went really well in a great atmosphere. On the date she herself suggested whether I would like to go with her and her friend to camping at the end of the august.After the date, she wrote to me that she had a great time, but then the contact between us got cold, I had to wait 8-12 hours to wait for an answer. When I asked if she was just busy or simply not interested in further contact, she replied that she really wants to write with me, but she is just busy (she makes jewelry) and preparations for the upcoming exhibitions take all of her time and she herself noticed and said that these preparations destroys her contacts with her friends. Then she wrote that she would try to change the problem of writing back. It was good for 4 days and then again we returned to one message for 8-12 hours.A few days after the meeting, she said that she would not be able to go camping because of these preparations, but she would try to come up with something else, I replied that I understood and told her that she would just let me know when she would find time for the another meeting or this camping. For the last 3 days she has been behaving differently than usual, she is not interested in how I am, she does not ask questions and does not even try to talk a bit. I wrote to her that if she is busy, we do not have to write at the moment and told her to write to me when she will have a moment of free time and desire to do so.I understand perfectly that she is preparing for the exhibition and I respect it and I try to support her, but can anyone really not have time even for a short chat for a few days while this exhibition she is preparing for will be in October.I have the impression that she will not write to me with the proposed date for the meeting and is just trying to suppress the conversation, to this day she started the conversation just once. But maybe I'm looking at it badly?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.