Anyone I can direct message? Looking for advice on first line to this girl on tinder.

Hey I thought I’d improve my chances of going out with this girl on tinder by crafting a well thought-out first line.

Here is what she wrote in her bio:

Meeting new people and having fun. Share your podcast recommendations! I swiped right for the dog first, you second. 🙃

Eclectic, eccentric, and effervescent. I keep myself pretty entertained.

1st photo: she just looks super pretty 2nd photo: Eating McDonald and drinking wine

And the rest of the photos are her looking pretty, hugging a friend and standing with a parking cone on her head.

Anyway, any advice would be appreciated. Is there anyone I could direct message and just talk me through this? And I can update this too, to share what I send and how it goes.

And I’m guessing she swiped on me because I have a dog in my profile.

I guess my opening line would be, “wanna do shots of tequila and dine at Taco Bell for the first date?”



Submitted August 18, 2019 at 11:51PM

Hey I thought I’d improve my chances of going out with this girl on tinder by crafting a well thought-out first line.Here is what she wrote in her bio:Meeting new people and having fun. Share your podcast recommendations! I swiped right for the dog first, you second. 🙃Eclectic, eccentric, and effervescent. I keep myself pretty entertained.1st photo: she just looks super pretty 2nd photo: Eating McDonald and drinking wineAnd the rest of the photos are her looking pretty, hugging a friend and standing with a parking cone on her head.Anyway, any advice would be appreciated. Is there anyone I could direct message and just talk me through this? And I can update this too, to share what I send and how it goes.And I’m guessing she swiped on me because I have a dog in my profile.I guess my opening line would be, “wanna do shots of tequila and dine at Taco Bell for the first date?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.