I've had a few dates with this guy I'm really in to but I don't know if it is a good thing for him at the moment?

Hi dating advise people,

I'm 24, single for 4 months now and just had some dates with a guy that really have me butterflies and is very kind. Atleast he was until he went quite rude and standoff ish to me. He didn't ask me things and kept on talking about himself.

When we had our second date last night I actually just told him I couldn't really appreciate his disinterest towards me and the little bit of "a hole" behaviour.

He was very sweet and calm and explained why he was the way he was by past trauma and not being happy with how he is right now and trying to work on that.

I don't know if it really is a smart idea to sell further romantical intentions with him even though we click very well physically and we can talk very good. He took my advise and already shows more enthusiasm and interest, but I want it to be genuine.

How do I go with this? I don't even know if I want a relationship at the moment.



Submitted August 19, 2019 at 12:18AM

Hi dating advise people,I'm 24, single for 4 months now and just had some dates with a guy that really have me butterflies and is very kind. Atleast he was until he went quite rude and standoff ish to me. He didn't ask me things and kept on talking about himself.When we had our second date last night I actually just told him I couldn't really appreciate his disinterest towards me and the little bit of "a hole" behaviour.He was very sweet and calm and explained why he was the way he was by past trauma and not being happy with how he is right now and trying to work on that.I don't know if it really is a smart idea to sell further romantical intentions with him even though we click very well physically and we can talk very good. He took my advise and already shows more enthusiasm and interest, but I want it to be genuine.How do I go with this? I don't even know if I want a relationship at the moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.