NEED ADVISE!!

So first time posting so people give me the honest truth.

i've been with my fiance 2 years now. everything started great and i proposed 1 year into our relationship.

i fucked up and slept with the mother of my child (shes 2) who i hadn't seen in aver a year. since we broke up, feelings emerged and I was weak and fucked up.

my X then goes to send a picture of me to my current fiance about us and what happened.

SHES PISSED and slaps the shit out of me. at this point i think shes out and that's it.

she stays, she asks why i did it and if it meant anything. I tell her the truth and that it was a one time thing and never again (Truthfully it was).

this happen in NOV 2018 btw!

over the course of the following months she throws shade at me constantly. i take it like a man and i know i need to drag myself out of this hole i made for myself.

over the period of 1 year we've been on 4 vacations and lots and lots of gift.

we had been out and about and she mention this again and i put my foot down and explain to her the situation on if were going to move past this, the conversations and shade need to stop!.

i gave her until November of this year to figure things out, if she can get over this or not. i wont stay with her and waste our time if she cant get over this.

first time ever that this happen and i'm getting dragged thru the mud constantly

but here's the kicker, in the past shes been with multiple married guys, and a few woman (whom also were married or in a relationship).

shes been with these people while she was single and they had their spouses, some of who she knew and some not.

so, how can she give me so much shit, when shes been a home wrecker out of choice before.

my gut says this is closely coming to an end. mostly because i cant be with a woman that shows so many red flags and if shes willing to do this many time, why wouldn't she do it to me. to get even or else.

>>>> some shit right<<<<<<<<<

what do you think?

what do you guys thinkstay or leave it



Submitted August 27, 2019 at 11:41PM

So first time posting so people give me the honest truth.​i've been with my fiance 2 years now. everything started great and i proposed 1 year into our relationship.i fucked up and slept with the mother of my child (shes 2) who i hadn't seen in aver a year. since we broke up, feelings emerged and I was weak and fucked up.my X then goes to send a picture of me to my current fiance about us and what happened.SHES PISSED and slaps the shit out of me. at this point i think shes out and that's it.she stays, she asks why i did it and if it meant anything. I tell her the truth and that it was a one time thing and never again (Truthfully it was).this happen in NOV 2018 btw!over the course of the following months she throws shade at me constantly. i take it like a man and i know i need to drag myself out of this hole i made for myself.over the period of 1 year we've been on 4 vacations and lots and lots of gift.we had been out and about and she mention this again and i put my foot down and explain to her the situation on if were going to move past this, the conversations and shade need to stop!.i gave her until November of this year to figure things out, if she can get over this or not. i wont stay with her and waste our time if she cant get over this.first time ever that this happen and i'm getting dragged thru the mud constantlybut here's the kicker, in the past shes been with multiple married guys, and a few woman (whom also were married or in a relationship).shes been with these people while she was single and they had their spouses, some of who she knew and some not.so, how can she give me so much shit, when shes been a home wrecker out of choice before.my gut says this is closely coming to an end. mostly because i cant be with a woman that shows so many red flags and if shes willing to do this many time, why wouldn't she do it to me. to get even or else.​>>>> some shit right<<<<<<<<<​what do you think?what do you guys thinkstay or leave it

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.