Girls dont like me at all

Hi, Im 16 years old guy. So recently I was at the party and there was 1 girl that was looking at me every 5 seconds.

I thought she might be interested in me so I smiled when she looked at me. I was standing with my friends and she came and stood next to me. She was behaving like I am her boyfriend.

I was confused because I had no experience with girls at all and after 10-20 minutes I approached her. I asked her If she has a lighter and she said "i have but I wont give it to you." I felt so disappointed and just wanted to go home.

I dont know why but girls dont like me at all. I lost hope and motivation for girls. What should I do? Thanks!



Submitted August 27, 2019 at 11:28PM

Hi, Im 16 years old guy. So recently I was at the party and there was 1 girl that was looking at me every 5 seconds.I thought she might be interested in me so I smiled when she looked at me. I was standing with my friends and she came and stood next to me. She was behaving like I am her boyfriend.I was confused because I had no experience with girls at all and after 10-20 minutes I approached her. I asked her If she has a lighter and she said "i have but I wont give it to you." I felt so disappointed and just wanted to go home.I dont know why but girls dont like me at all. I lost hope and motivation for girls. What should I do? Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.