I really don’t understand what I’m doing wrong; and I’m starting to get discouraged from even trying

I recently met a new girl in school and we started hanging out a lot during school and even texting each other a few times a night. I thought I was reading all the right signals that she was into me and everyone I talked to said the same that she was and I should go for it. Today she even mentioned wanting to go to the movies but didn’t have anyone to go with, but when I brought it up later today she said she couldn’t go but didn’t give any real reason why.

Stuff like this happens to me all the time where it seems like I have the green light but end up getting rejected. I feel like I’m a fairly good looking guy and all my friends seem to have girls just thrown at them all the time, but I’ve never even so much as kissed a girl.

The worst part is I feel like I may have botched up our friendship with this move.



Submitted August 28, 2019 at 12:07AM

I recently met a new girl in school and we started hanging out a lot during school and even texting each other a few times a night. I thought I was reading all the right signals that she was into me and everyone I talked to said the same that she was and I should go for it. Today she even mentioned wanting to go to the movies but didn’t have anyone to go with, but when I brought it up later today she said she couldn’t go but didn’t give any real reason why.Stuff like this happens to me all the time where it seems like I have the green light but end up getting rejected. I feel like I’m a fairly good looking guy and all my friends seem to have girls just thrown at them all the time, but I’ve never even so much as kissed a girl.The worst part is I feel like I may have botched up our friendship with this move.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.