/u/Puddleduck24 on Coming out to my Boyfriend?

Good luck. One of the things that helped me understand was actually talking to my friend who was diagnosed with lupus. She was saying is hard to understand what’s different now that she had it. And we spoke about how actually, only the label was different. She’d always had the symptoms but no way to understand or manage them. She hadn’t changed but the way she could take control of her life had.

You haven’t changed. You just know more about who you are and you can use that knowledge to communicate what you want better.





July 16, 2019 at 12:08AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.